Air Conditioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to c£35K|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 14:05|
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Service Engineer? Would you like to work directly for a manufacturer?
Basic up to c£35K, but with overtime and call out payments, Engineers are typically earning £45-50K all in.
- Covering a patch typically an hour radius from your home, you will be required to attend sites to complete PPM, reactive quoted works and call outs.
- The equipment will include their own manufactured products, as well as others. This will include: VRV, VRF, Splits, Close Control, AHU's, and Chillers.
- Call out rota will be 1 in 6/7 weeks once you have completed training.
- Full product and manufacturing training will be provided by their in-house Training Manager.
- City and Guilds 2079 / NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Full UK driving license (max 6 penalty points, with no cases pending).
- Extensive experience with service, fault finding and diagnostics on a range of Air Conditioning equipment.
- Knowledge of close control systems would be highly desirable - although full product training will be provided.
Basic salary c£30-35K dependent on experience
Door to door paid travel (minus one hour)
On call payment in addition
Overtime is readily available
Typically speaking, Engineer earn c£45-50K all in
Van, Pension, and additional company benefits are also on offer.
You would typically cover a patch within an hours' radius of your home. However, you may be required to travel further afield if/when required.
Ideal locations include: Reading, Woking, Bracknell, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot, Chertsey, Guildford, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £34k + travel time
Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
Basic to £55k+car+bonus
Air Conditioning Project Manager
Basic to £46k+car+benefits
HVAC Applications Engineer
Basic to £40k+bonus
Mechanical Design Engineer
Basic to £35k