Air Conditioning Install Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Install Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+van+travel time|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:01|
Air Conditioning Install Engineer + Mate required
Permanent Salary, approx c£40-45k + van.
Travel time paid & overtime
Based London/South East
* Installing air conditioning equipment, mostly Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Toshiba splits/VRF systems.
* Working as a pair, alongside a mate.
* Projects most commonly retail to include department stores and single units within shopping centres and on the high street.
* Other schemes include offices & student accommodation works.
* Overseeing commissioning and handover to the client.
* Solid track record of installing A/C equipment, most notably splits/VRF. Any additional know-how of chillers or water cooled units is a bonus.
* Experience and know-how of commissioning units preferred.
* F-Gas qualified with up to date Pasma, IPAF and CSCS card. NVQ's, City & Guilds or 1st aid certificates are preferred but not essential.
* The mate will ideally have some experience and be CSCS accredited.
* Full driving licence (for both the engineer and the mate preferred).
The Engineer approx £40-45k pending on background and experience.
The Mate approx £9-10 per hour (approx pending on background and experience.
Company Van (shared between the pair to be agreed)
Travel time paid
Overtime after 40 hours at Tx1.5
24 days holiday
Ideally based within an hour or 20/30 miles of London to cover projects in the City and surrounding counties.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
HVAC CAD Engineer
Basic to £40k + £5K bonus
HVAC Design Manager
Basic to £55k, car/opt out, bonus