Air Conditioning Project Manager
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k, car, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 17:20|
Project Manager, from an Air Conditioning background required.
Based in and around London.
Salary up to £50k with car allowance, bonus, pension.
* Management of multiple projects and installations of Air Conditioning equipment into commercial premises, primarily into offices, retail space and warehousing on the rail network around London and the Home Counties.
* Working from fully specced drawings, you'll be tasked with organising a programme of works, procurement of equipment and allocation of labour.
* On-site management, health and safety and full supervision of projects and site teams, from small works split installations to larger VRF / chiller replacements.
* Full liaison with the client and the contract supply chain during the project.
* Monitoring project costs, agreeing valuations and payments, through to successful handover.
* Applications invited from experienced Air Conditioning Project Engineers or Project Managers or from site supervisors looking to step into office based management.
* Knowledge of working within the rail industry is an advantage but by no means essential.
* A strong technical understanding is required of A/C contracting and working knowledge of splits & VRF, with exposure to chilled water and AHU's a benefit.
* Understanding of design, to support the team from initial customer enquiry.
* Strong IT literacy to provide reports, cost sheets, RAMS and manage programmes.
A basic salary up to approx £50k, dependent on background and experience.
Profit related bonus (approx £5k)
Car allowance, pension and company benefits.
Ideally located within a comfortable commute of Central London.
Possibility to be site based from Kings Cross/St Pancreas Stations, with site visits to other locations in North London and surrounding Home Counties.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's