Air Conditioning Service Manager
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Service Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 14:49|
Service Manager focusing on Air Conditioning & HVAC contracts.
Based in Manchester
* New role creation to manage an existing and well established service division.
* Bringing fresh ideas to the group, you will suggest and oversee improvements to operating procedures where required.
*Overseeing a team of A/C and HVAC engineers across the UK, working closely with the office and helpdesk teams.
* Point of call for escalated problems with engineers and with customer accounts.
* Providing technical support where appropriate.
* Ensuring contracts are meeting the agreed standards and monitoring their performance on a regular basis.
* Meeting clients and developing relationships to gain renewal of contracts and further workload as appropriate.
* Experience of running or assisting with the running of an HVAC Service team from the office is required.
* Knowledge of air conditioning is preferred, plus an understanding of heating, boilers, BMS and additional building services would be advantageous.
* Flexible to travel and meet with customers and engineers around the UK as necessary.
* Excellent communication and IT skills required, to ensure successful the running and reporting of contracts.
Approx basic of c£40-50k
Car/allowance, bonus (to be discussed), pension, phone, laptop.
Based in Manchester.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's