Air Conditioning Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Excellent package & benefits.|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 10:04|
Air Conditioning Engineer to provide on-site assistance & office support.
Salary up to approx £34k+car+bonus
* Supporting engineers with installation, breakdown and commissioning assistance.
* This may include diagnostics, fault finding and suggested repair, focusing on split and VRF systems.
* Also working within the office to provide telephone/email support
* Offer advice to the senior team to ensure ongoing product development.
* Good level of technical knowledge to be able to diagnose on-site breakdowns of Air Conditioning equipment & components.
* F-Gas qualified.
* Full driving licence - there will be travel to sites.
* Strong communication skills to work with customers.
* An aptitude and capability to use Microsoft and IT systems for reporting purposes.
Negotiable on experience and background, most likely up to approx £34k
Company Car or allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based in Surrey for part of your week, you'll ideally be based within an hour from the office and be prepared to travel from home once you're fully qualified.
Suitable areas include: Surrey, London, Middlesex, Berkshire
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's