Heating Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Heating Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £33k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 10:18|
An Engineer with heating design knowledge required to join a leading global HVAC company.
Salary in the c£28-33k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based in their Glasgow office.
* An office based role, providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on heating products such as heat pumps and boilers.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to a high volume of customer calls and emails.
* Involvement with customer training and presentations as required.
* A technical understanding of heating systems and HVAC principles is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills needed to liaise with customers.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is preferred but not essential.
* Previous and/or current positions that may suit include applications engineer, estimator, design engineer or project engineer within heating and mechanical building services.
Basic salary in the c£28-33k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Full company benefits to include annual bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based in Glasgow.