Heating Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Heating Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £33k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 10:18|
An Engineer with heating design knowledge required to join a leading global HVAC company.
Salary in the c£28-33k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based in their Glasgow office.
* An office based role, providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on heating products such as heat pumps and boilers.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to a high volume of customer calls and emails.
* Involvement with customer training and presentations as required.
* A technical understanding of heating systems and HVAC principles is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills needed to liaise with customers.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is preferred but not essential.
* Previous and/or current positions that may suit include applications engineer, estimator, design engineer or project engineer within heating and mechanical building services.
Basic salary in the c£28-33k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Full company benefits to include annual bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based in Glasgow.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's