|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k+car|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 17:13|
An HVAC Applications Engineer role, combined with sales.
Based from home, with visits to London.
Basic in the c£40-50k bracket, plus bonus and car allowance.
A background in HVAC and cooling is preferred.
* Liaising closely with M&E Consultants on high end cooling products to obtain specifications within data centre and HVAC projects.
* Providing detailed and value engineered specifications for customers with in-depth analysis for the consultants.
* Following up with detailed quotations.
* Developing additional customer base, with visits, presentations and CPD's.
* Full support and product training both from the UK and abroad.
* A technical engineering background is required, ideally from HVAC to include chillers, data centre cooling, refrigeration or from mechanical services such as generators.
* A degree or HNC in a mechanical subject is preferred but not essential.
* Applications invited from HVAC Sales Engineers with technical ability or from Applications Engineers, Internal Sales, Product Managers who are both technical and confident to liaise with customers.
A basic up to approx c£50k with car allowance.
Approx £10k bonus.
25 days holiday.
Home based but ideally located within an hours commute of London for customer visits.
Suitable locations include the likes of: London, Peterborough, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Luton, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Brighton, Southampton, Reading, Oxford.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's