Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £43K - Bonus £12K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 10:14|
Area Sales Manager required for a leading Building Services manufacturer covering a central south patch including Reading, Oxford, Swindon and Slough.
A market leader in the commercial building services sector and they're well respected for good quality products and sound customer service.
* A wide range of top quality, highly efficient products, suited to a variety of applications.
* First class service and back up on a national basis, provided by their own engineers. Ability to respond in 24 hours to critical emergencies.
* A stable and well established business (since 1985) and with a growing turnover of £22m.
* Regarded as having leading edge innovative products with a new range to come out later this year.
* To sell a market leading and broad range of commercial heating products to consultants (30%), M&E contractors (50%) and distributors (20%).
* Updating their CRM system with latest project info.
* Keeping aware of the market and customer trends.
* Identify leads, and converting them to orders.
1. Significant sales experience of commercial building services products.
2. Well organised and used to planning your time effectively.
3. Good IT skills and experience of CRM systems.
4. Knowledge of the route to market. (M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors and Commercial Distributors)
Basic up to £45K depending on experience
Bonus – potential to earn up to £12k.
Fully expensed company car:
The patch covers Slough, Reading, Salisbury, Swindon, Oxford and North West London. You should live on patch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's