Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£45K + 30%|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 15:14|
Award-winning company are seeking an Area Sales Manager to supply a leading range of commercial ventilation products into a range of customers in Scotland.
- Promoting the company's energy-efficient Natural Ventilation products.
- You will be calling on a mixture of customers, to include: M&E Consultants, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, and the occasional End User & Architect.
- Liaising with clients through the design & specification process.
- You will be managing your own diary, arranging visits with customers & keeping the company CRM up-to-date.
- Attending exhibitions as required.
- Experienced sales professional, with a proven track record selling a technical HVAC product.
- Existing relationships with M&E Consultants and Contractors in Scotland is essential.
- You will be self-motivated, with the drive to exceed expectations.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Ideally, you will have existing product knowledge within Ventilation - although this is not essential. Full product training will be provided.
Basic around the £38-45k mark, with good bonus scheme and the option between car or car allowance. Additional company benefits to include contributory pension scheme and private healthcare are also on offer.
Covering Scotland. Relevant locations include: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's