Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to 35K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 10:43|
Area Sales Manager required for a well established, fast growing heating company in the Birmingham and Wolverhampton area.
ROLE: Area Sales Manager
* The Area Sales Managers role is to sell a fantastic range of domestic heating product and controls to small to medium sized merchants and installers.
* You'll have a free reign to win business in creative ways, and the back up and support from a highly experienced Regional Sales Manager.
* The role will involve doing breakfast mornings, and calling on installers often when they're doing work in end user properties.
* The back up and support from the company is considerable, and includes: a comprehensive CRM system with a large list of customers names, a good entertainment budget, best in class service and support which means customers won't be let down and will want to see you again.
* The role involves 50% developing existing business 50% finding own leads.
THE PERSON: Area Sales Manager
1. Sales experience of a technical product where you'll be able to show a quantifiable track record of hitting targets.
2. If you have no sales experience - then they will consider people from either a Gas Installation or Gas Service & Repair background, if you have good confidence, a great work ethic, and a warm and friendly approach.
PACKAGE: Area Sales Manager
Basic to £35K
Bonus to £7K
Company Car + Fuel card
Covering the west Midlands, relevant cities include: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke on Trent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's