Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45K + £32K Commission|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 15:55|
Area Sales Manager role for a leading commercial heating company, with a high quality broad range, in the North West area with fantastic earning opportunities with a basic up to £45K and commission to £32K. Ideally located: Manchester, Liverpool, Oldham, Chester, Stockport, Bolton.
ROLE: Area Sales Manager
- Selling a quality range of commercial heating products to M&E Consultants and M&E Contractors.
- Focused more on the M&E Contractor side initially, however over time this will become more of an equal split.
- Generating quotations for customers yourself or working with the office to create quotes.
- This role has a new business element to it, and they have tools such as Barbour ABI, and an advanced CRM system to help you.
PERSON: Area Sales Manager
- Good new business sales track record.
- Good account management experience.
- Proven technical experience of mechanical or electrical products
- B2B sales experience.
Customer base - M&E Contractors.
PACKAGE: Area Sales Manager
Basic: Up to £45K depending on experience.
Bonus Monthly commission worth £27K to £32K depending on performance.
Good company car
25 days holiday.
LOCATION: Area Sales Manager
Patch: Cheshire and North Wales runs up to Cumbria and goes to Pennies stops at Bradford. Crewe and North Wales. Ideally located: Manchester, Liverpool, Oldham, Chester, Stockport, Bolton.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's