Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 17:12|
Area Sales Manager for a commercial heating company in the North London and the Home Counties.
A market leader in the sector with a first class product with competitive advantage features around energy efficiency, speed of heating, and consistency. They have a good company culture and have a record of keeping their staff for a long period of time. They also have a great manager who is well respected in the company. Their support and backup is excellent too.
To sell a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to specifiers (70%) and contractors (30%). Their products are suited to offices, hotels, residential healthcare and sheltered housing, hospitals, public buildings, schools and colleges. Other tasks are:
* Managing orders and quotes through the supply chain.
* Plan, manage and report on customer meetings, and sales opportunities via the companies CRM.
* Do a mix of new business and account management work.
* Help in post order customer service.
* Provide installation advice to contractors.
1. Successful sales track record
2. Experience of the commercial HVAC sector.
3. Good contacts with M&E Consultants or M&E Contractors in the South East
Basic c£50K, depending on experience
Bonus to £18K,uncapped.
25 days holiday
North London and the Home Counties (Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Northampton, Buckinghamshire.
Relevant Cities: Relevant Cities: Watford, Luton, London, Barnet, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Stevenage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's