Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic competitive with good bonus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Swain|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 14:59|
Area Sales Manager required for a leading HVAC company in the Yorkshire region.
- Market leader in their sector with growth in both profit and sales in 2016
- Investing in their staff with training.
- Offer one stop solutions for customers in the HVAC marketplace
- The Area Sales Managers role is to sell a range of domestic HVAC products to specifiers such as house builders, local authorities and housing associations, and merchants and contractors/installers. This is a varied role focused on pulling work to the distributors.
- The role involves doing technical presentations on their full range of domestic products to customers.
- Planning your time across both new and existing accounts.
- Completing all admin and CRM.
- Sales experience with a good track record of performance.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Clear ambition to earn bonus and be hungry for success.
- Good PC skills.
- Minimum of A/S level qualification or equivalent.
From the domestic plumbing and heating sector.
Basic negotiable, but very competitive within their marketplace.
Bonus £8K - £16K depending on sales.
Excellent company car including a BMW.
c25 days holiday
Private medical for you and your partner
All of Yorkshire. (North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire.)
Relevant cities: Leeds, Ripon, York, Sheffield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Wakefield, Hull.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's