Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £60K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 16:31|
Area Sales Manager required by a forward thinking heating company in the Midlands or North of England.
- They make their own heating products. They have a new product being released soon that has remote diagnostics and commissioning as a feature.
- They offer end to end solutions.
- They are in control of their own engineers and have over 10 in the UK.
- They are the leaders in their and are starting to gain significant work via referrals.
- They have over 450 schemes and 70,000 dwellings using their equipment and services.
- To sell their full range of heating and utility products to; M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and private developers.
- The patch is very successful and well established.
* Successful sales track record
* Knowledge of heating projects or contacts with their customers
* Knowledge of heat transfer.
* Contacts with M&E Consultants or M&E Contractors or Local Authorities.
* Enthusiasm and motivation to sell their range of products and services.
Basic to £60K
Bonus paid annually. £20K bonuses achieved by others.
Company car (BMW, Audi, Mercedes).
25 days hol
The patch covers the Midlands and the North of England. You could live in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's