Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£45K|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 11:48|
Area Sales Manager required to cover London, selling predominantly into the FM Market.
The company are expanding dramatically, and on course to increase turnover by 42% compared to the year before.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established brand, with good quality products in the industry.
- Selling a leading range of filtration products (bag, box, HEPA), and related services in the London region.
- Working in conjunction with an existing Business Development Manager, you will be integral in expanding their reach in the market.
- Providing technical advice to customers to assist with their requirements, and offer the best possible solution.
- Customers will be biased toward the FM Market, but will also include occasional End User client, as well as A/C Contractors.
- You will have support from the internal team - they are able to assist with quotations if you need/want it.
- Good track record in an external sales role.
- You must have experience of selling a technical HVAC product into the FM market.
- Experience of developing and maintaining professional relationships.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing and commercially astute.
- IT literate.
- Driving license will be required, and comfortable with travel as required.
- Technical knowledge of Filtration products would be a distinct advantage, although full product training will be provided.
Basic up to c£45K, with good bonus structure. Additional benefits include car, home office and contributory pension scheme after qualifying period.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's