Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£45K + Uncapped earnings|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 16:20|
Global group on filtration products are seeking an Area Sales Manager to cover the East of England.
- Calling on new and existing clients, surveying sites and making relevant recommendations to improve energy usage or air cleanliness.
- Providing customers with quotations and following the project through to completion.
- Customers will be biased towards the FM market, but will include end users to include hospitals.
- Good track record in an external sales role.
- You must have experience of selling a technical HVAC product into the FM market.
- Experience of developing and maintaining professional relationships.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, outgoing and commercially astute.
- IT literate.
- Driving license will be required, and comfortable with travel as required.
- Technical knowledge of Filtration products would be a distinct advantage, although full product training will be provided.
- Existing relationships with End User clients would be advantageous.
Basic around the c£40K mark, although they can potentially pay more for the right person.
Bonus, car/car allowance, mobile office and contributory pension scheme are also on offer.
Covering the East of England. Relevant locations include: Chelmsford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Harlow, Bishop's Stortford, Colchester, Stevenage, Luton, Ipswich, Braintree, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's