BMS Commissioning Engineer
|Job Title:||BMS Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £50K + Car|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 11:27|
A BMS Commissioning Engineer is required for one of the most profitable and forward thinking BMS companies ideally based around London or the surrounding counties (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Home based basic to £50K with great benefits package.
THE ROLE - BMS Commissioning Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to progress within a forward thinking business. The main aspects of the role would include:
- Working mainly on Trend products but also other products/services including smart building technologies to help end users lower costs.
- Commissioning BMS projects including the control panel and a full control circuit functional test.
- Be prepared to be involved in lots of training to get your skills up.
- Working alongside more other colleagues who manage the commercial aspects of the role.
- Meet with others to ensure commissioning is done on time.
- The opportunity (if you so wish) to work as a Project Engineer and Design Engineer in a varied and interesting role working on small to medium sized projects from post order to hand over.
THE COMPANY - BMS Commissioning Engineer
Key Benefits include:
- A full forward order book, and a profitable business with a leader with a long term vision. All of their staff are currently back from furlough with no redundancies.
- First class operating procedures in place.
- They make their own control panels to ensure first class quality for their customers.
- They're growing their business in a sustainable, low risk and profitable way.
- They're experts on Smart Buildings, which gives them the edge in obtaining new work, especially big jobs.
THE PERSON - BMS Commissioning Engineer
Essential criteria are:
- At least 18 months experience of commissioning BMS projects successfully
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
THE PACKAGE - BMS Commissioning Engineer
- Basic to £50K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
- Excellent pension and life insurance
LOCATION - BMS Commissioning Engineer
The role would cover the South East and London however you can work from home. You should be based in any of the counties surrounding London. Relevant cities/towns: (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Ideally based within 10 miles of the M25.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's