|Job Title:||BMS Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £52K + O/T of £25K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 16:30|
BMS Control Engineer required for a growing BMS Company in the South East area. Basic to £52K.
Great opportunity to run your projects from start to finish including:
1. Define the description of operations.
2. Design the software from scratch.
3. Manage the commissioning of commercial BMS projects.
4. Involved in energy work.
5. Involved with servicing work, roughly around 1 day in 10.
- This independent BMS Systems House prides itself on being a solutions company rather than a company that will push off the shelf products to customers.
- They have a close knit culture, where staff look out for one another.
- A broad range of customers e.g. medical research, data centres, and universities.
Experienced in solving controls system problems.
Integration experience with different systems e.g. Modbus and MSTP.
Good customer liaising skills
Experienced with 2 or 3 systems.
Basic up to c£52K
Overtime to £25K
Car or allowance
20 days holiday with option to purchase more, and extra days with long service
Ideally living close to the M25 or within the M25 as most of their work is in London.
Relevant towns and cities include: London, Watford, Basildon, Romford, Enfield, Redhill, Bromley
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's