BMS Project Engineer
|Job Title:||BMS Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £44K + Car|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 16:19|
A BMS Project Engineer is required for one of the most profitable and forward thinking BMS companies ideally based around London or the surrounding counties (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Home based and flexible hours working available. Basic to £44K with great benefits package.
THE ROLE - BMS Project Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to progress within a forward thinking business. The main aspects of the role would include:
- A varied and interesting role working on small to medium sized projects from post order to hand over.
- Working mainly on Trend products but also other products/services including smart building technologies to help end users lower costs.
- Designing a BMS system including the panel, valve selection and graphic details.
- Creating and sharing reports and information to help with tracking projects and handing over projects to end users.
- Looking after the contract for the project, making sure the projects make money and have happy customers
- Understanding the technical requirements for a role and planning the work.
- Negotiating with sub contractors.
- Commissioning BMS projects including the control panel and a full control circuit functional test.
- Be prepared to be involved in lots of training to get your skills up.
- Working alongside more senior colleagues who manage the commercial aspects of the role.
THE COMPANY - BMS Project Engineer
Renowned for their approach to quality and long term relationships with customers, this superbly run BMS company is now looking for BMS Project Manager to help deliver projects.
Key Benefits include:
- A full forward order book, and a profitable business with a leader with a long term vision. All of their staff are currently back from furlough with no redundancies.
- First class operating procedures in place.
- They make their own control panels to ensure first class quality for their customers.
- They're growing their business in a sustainable, low risk and profitable way.
- They're experts on Smart Buildings, which gives them the edge in obtaining new work, especially big jobs.
THE PERSON - BMS Project Engineer
Essential criteria are:
- At least 18 months experience of managing BMS projects successfully to final account agreement
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
THE PACKAGE - BMS Project Engineer
- Basic to £44K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
- Excellent pension and life insurance
LOCATION - BMS Project Engineer
The role would cover the South East and London however you can work from home. You should be based in any of the counties surrounding London. Relevant cities/towns: (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Ideally based within 10 miles of the M25.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's