BMS Regional Manager
|Job Title:||BMS Regional Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £80K + BONUS.|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:00|
A Regional Manager is required for a leading BMS company ideally based in or around the Manchester or Liverpool area, basic to £80K + Bonus and good package.
THE COMPANY - BMS Regional Manager
Renowned for their approach to quality and long term relationships with customers, this superbly run BMS company is now looking for an amibitious Regional Manager to build an office in the North West.
Key Benefits include:
- First class operating procedures in place to build upon for your local office.
- Excellent buying power, enabling you to be price competitive from day one.
- They make their own control panels to ensure first class quality for your customers.
- They're growing their business in a sustainable, low risk and profitable way.
- They're experts on Smart Buildings, and can give you the edge in obtaining new work, especially big jobs.
THE ROLE - BMS Regional Manager
A fantastic opportunity to build your own Branch and have real responsibility of running your own P&L account. The main aspects of the role would include:
- Building a pipeline of projects and service sales for the Branch with M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors and End Users.
- Organising the delivery of BMS projects and BMS Service Contracts either via in house labour or sub contracted labour.
- Focus on building the regional Branch in terms of it's sales, staff and premises.
THE PERSON - BMS Regional Manager
Essential criteria are:
- A well established track record of selling and managing the running of BMS projects and service contracts.
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
- Good commercial skills - managed a P&L account before and has a good awareness of costs and can quote well.
THE PACKAGE - BMS Regional Manager
- Basic £70K - £80K depending on experience
- Good bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Other benefits packages.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
LOCATION - BMS Regional Manager
Ideally based around Manchester or Liverpool and covering the North West.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's