BMS Service Engineer
|Job Title:||BMS Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £46K + Car|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 20:46|
A BMS Service Engineer is required for one of the most profitable and forward thinking BMS companies ideally based around London or the surrounding counties (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Basic to £46K with great benefits package.
THE ROLE - BMS Service Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to progress within a forward thinking business. The main aspects of the role would include:
- Working in a well organised and structured business that has a good level of forward business.
- Ensuring BMS systems are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Keep good accurate records of work done and asset registers.
- When needed, respond to emergency call outs.
- Establish leads for reducing energy or other modifications to improve systems.
- Help other colleagues in the preparation of PPM schedules.
- Do surveys for potential service contracts and small works and provide quotes to customers.
THE PERSON - BMS Service Engineer
Essential criteria are:
- At least 3 years experience of working with BMS systems and at least one year servicing systems successfully.
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
THE PACKAGE - BMS Service Engineer
- Basic to £46K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
- Excellent pension and life insurance
LOCATION - BMS Service Engineer
The role would cover the South East and London. You should be based in any of the counties surrounding London. Relevant cities/towns: (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Ideally based within 10 miles of the M25.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's