Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+bonus+car|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 11:48|
Sales Manager opportunity to develop an end user division for an Air Conditioning Manufacturer.
UK wide, working from home.
Salary up to £45k with car and bonus.
* Calling on end users and corporate clients direct, focusing on sectors to include hotels, leisure and retail.
* Developing relationships with procurement and engineering teams to create the opportunity to meet, present and quote for providing HVAC solutions.
* Provide tailored design and energy efficiency advice to customers.
* Negotiate terms, assist with contract and supply of equipment and push to partner status with targeted clients.
* Experience of working within the end-user market is a must, ideally with contacts within the hotel, leisure, hospitality, retail sectors.
* Comfortable working from a home base and a flexible nature to meet with customers around the UK.
* A track record of developing both new relationships & existing accounts.
* Experience and technical understanding of air conditioning or HVAC products would be useful, however technical and product training will be provided.
A basic salary up to £45k, with commission/bonus paid on sales.
Car/allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
This role can be working from home, with travel to customer sites as required around the UK, with emphasis on London/South East. Flexibility on location.
Suitable areas include: London, Luton, Reading, Oxford, Northampton, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Air Conditioning Project Manager
Basic to £50k, car, bonus
Air Conditioning Sales Manager
Basic to £42k+bonus+car
HVAC Service Sales Manager
Basic to £45k+car & bonus
Area Sales Manager
Basic to £45k+car+bonus
HVAC Sales Engineer
Basic to £36k + £15k bonus+car,