Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Basic £45K Bonus to £10K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 10:33|
Business Development Manager required by a market leading commercial heating company in the South of the UK. Ideally located in Cambridge, Oxford, Reading, Northampton, Milton Keynes or Luton. Basic to £45K OTE £55K.
- The role is to sell their full range of commercial heating equipment to M&E Contractors in the South of the UK.
- Analysing data to understand who has been spending and who hasn't. And then focus on the customers who haven't been spending.
- Typically there will be a day at home planing your work. As this is a larger patch you might not be able to do 4/5 calls per day. Some overnight stops will be required.
- Typical customers could include: T Browns, T Clarkes, Dodd Group, BG Commercial. M&E Contractors and Commercial Heating Contractors of any size.
It is essential that you have:
1. Sales experience. (Charisma, good negotiating skills)
2. Experience of selling to Commercial M&E Contractors. This role would suit someone working for BSS or Pipe Centre.
3. Work well in a team
5. Willing to use a CRM system.
6. Self motivated and a past history of successfully winning new business.
7. As this is a 100% new business role you will be to be very resilient and motivated.
Basic to £45K basic depending on experience.
Estimated bonus of £10K in year 1.
Good company car / Opt out.
The patch goes from south of Birmingham, to the South Coast. Ideally you should live close to the major motorways and not down in South Wales or the far South West.
Relevant towns and cities: Enfield, Watford, Reading, Crawley, Guildford, Basildon, Luton, Slough, Woking, Cambridge, Oxford, Northampton.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's