|Job Title:||CAD Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 13:58|
Junior CAD Engineer
Based in the Ascot area
Working in the Building Services/HVAC industry
* Working on HVAC and mechanical building services drawings.
* Converting 2D drawings into 3D revit files.
* Creating and co-ordinating a revit library for each project.
* Liaise with the clients' CAD Engineers to extract technical HVAC information to ensure each drawing is complete to specification.
* Has the potential to develop into a more technical project design role.
* An understanding and technical capability of CAD required. Any experience of revit is an advantage but not essential.
* A keeness to work in engineering is required. Any mechanical or HVAC experience is preferred but not essential.
* Good communication skills required, as you will be discussing projects with customers.
* Any qualifications in CAD or engineering will be considered, from NVQ, city and guilds, BTEC, HNC/HND and degree.
Will depend on background, track record and experience, most likely in the £20-22k bracket.
However there may be flexibility up to £25k for those with some experience and/or advanced qualitications.
Based in the Ascot area.
Potential to move into an office in Central London, should you and the company prefer to work from the city.
Suitable locations include Ascot, Bracknell, Wokingham, Reading, Bagshot, Woking, Chertsey, Windsor, Slough.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's