CAD Engineer - HVAC
|Job Title:||CAD Engineer - HVAC|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+car/allowance|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 11:26|
CAD Engineer, developing into a design/estimating role.
M&E / Building Services HVAC background.
* Working on mechanical building services tenders, focusing on air conditioning, ventilation, heating and plumbing systems.
* Projects from £50k up to £2m in value, working on commercial contracts.
* Liaising and negotiating with manufacturers, suppliers and sub-contractors to pull a full quotation and tender together.
* Working from a set of drawings and producing your own CAD detailing of HVAC services
* Undertaking site surveys to help draw up a design for clients where applicable.
* This role would suit a CAD Engineer from a Building Services, HVAC or M&E background, who are looking to develop their career. Previous experience in this role is essential.
* Strong knowledge of detailing mechanical HVAC packages on CAD.
* Strong IT literacy, with good excel skills.
* Able to travel to the office for around 3 days a week, with further flexibility to do some works from home and site as required. A full driving licence is required.
A basic salary in the c£30-35k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Car or car allowance, pension and company bonus.
Based in the office, with travel to customer sites predominantly around the Home Counties and into London.
Suitable location include: Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield, St Albans, Cheshunt, Harlow.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's