|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35000|
|Contact Name:||Shelley Hamilton|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 16:49|
A new position for a Controls Engineer working with a well-respected HVAC Manufacturer. Your work will cover the Midlands down to the South of England. This is a permanent, employed role and offers a basic salary of up to £33,000 and with door to door and overtime you can earn up to an extra £17,000. There are opportunities to progress your career both on and off the tools and you will be given some of the best product training in the industry.
THE ROLE – Controls Engineer
* Commissioning of controls projects on commercial and industrial contracts
* Completing site updgrades / modifications
* Working with chiller sequence controllers
* Conducting site surveys
* Training customers
* Providing technical support
THE PERSON - Controls Engineer
* Experience and knowledge of Cooling and Heating technology
* Experience of controls / BMS systems, both the controllers and the communication protocols including Modbus and BACnet.
THE PACKAGE – Controls Engineer
A very competitive benefits package including excellent pension scheme
Basic salary up to £33,000 and with door to door and overtime you can earn up to an extra £17,000
THE LOCATION – Controls Engineer
This role is open to candidates to who live in the Birmingham, Northampton, Essex, London and Kent areas. All work will be Midlands through to the South East of England
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Sales Engineer
Basic to £50k+bonus+car
HVAC Design/Estimating Engineer
Basic to £40k
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £38k+door-door travel
Applications Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £42k, with full package.
Trainee Sales Executive
Basic to £30K. Bonus to £15K.