|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to c£25k + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2017 13:47|
Specialist and expanding Ventilation manufacturer are seeking a Design Engineer to be based in their offices near Ilkley.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who invest in Research and Development, and are at the forefront of technology in their field.
- Initially, this role will be part of the Internal Sales team, whilst learning about the companies products, procedures and systems. After 18-24 months, it will be gradually develop into a Design Engineer role.
- The role will initially involve working closely with the External Sales Engineers, providing them with office-based support, liaising directly with customers, and producing quotations.
- You will be involved with the design of specialist air movement products - their systems are designed to control temperature and reduce noise levels in commercial buildings.
- HNC, HND or Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services, scientific or mathematical based subject.
- Experience of using SolidWorks, AutoCAD or other specialist design software would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with thermodynamics, or air flow rate calculations, would be advantageous.
- Experience in HVAC industry.
Basic salary c£18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience, with additional company benefits on offer.
Based in their office near Ilkley. Relevant locations include: Ilkley, Skipton, Keighley, Bradford, Horsforth, Yeadon, Otley, Colne, Barnoldswick, Settle and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's