Estimator - Air Handling Units.
|Job Title:||Estimator - Air Handling Units.|
|Salary:||Basic to £43k+package|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 14:53|
Estimating Engineer / Applications Engineer required with Air Handling Units experience.
Located within the South East and or Home Counties with some home-working available.
Basic up to approx £43k+benefits.
* Liaising with customers and the sales team to provide fully costed and detailed quotations.
* Working from a customers brief or set of drawings, you'll be selecting the correct equipment for each project and application.
* Client facing to meet with design consultants to discuss technical specifications.
* Strong working knowledge of air handling units is essential.
* Experience of working as an applications engineer, estimator or a technical internal role is preferred. Similarly, a technical sales engineer looking to get off the road will be considered.
* Track record and ability of working independently.
* HNC or degree in a Mechanical Engineering or Building Services subject desired.
Basic salary between c£35-43k with benefits package and 25 days holiday.
A mix of office and home working - ideally within commuting distance of Central London for 2/3 days a week by negotiation.
Suitable locations include: London, Reading, Guildford, Dartford, Chelmsford, Bury St Edmonds, Cambridge, Peterborough.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's