Graduate Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £26k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 16:43|
Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
Based in Leeds.
* You'll be joining a specialist controls team of a thriving manufacturer, focusing on Research & Development of new products and improving the current range.
* Mentored by experienced engineers, you'll be helping to deliver innovative technical advancements.
* Programming and writing software for new product designs.
* Liaising with manufacturing, testing labs and suppliers, you'll be creating an enhanced offering to their product range.
* Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Electronics or a relevant computer science subject.
* Computer literate with a knowledge of software design packages such as C++, Java, HTML, PLC, Scada & HMI.
* An understanding and awareness of controls systems and communication protocols including Modbus and BacNET.
* Full driving licence required.
Basic salary offered in the £25-26k bracket, plus excellent benefits.
For graduates with 1-2 years' experience, this could be enhanced.
Based in the Leeds area. Suitabe locations include Leeds, Bradford and Halifax.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's