Graduate Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £26k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 16:43|
Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
Based in Leeds.
* You'll be joining a specialist controls team of a thriving manufacturer, focusing on Research & Development of new products and improving the current range.
* Mentored by experienced engineers, you'll be helping to deliver innovative technical advancements.
* Programming and writing software for new product designs.
* Liaising with manufacturing, testing labs and suppliers, you'll be creating an enhanced offering to their product range.
* Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Electronics or a relevant computer science subject.
* Computer literate with a knowledge of software design packages such as C++, Java, HTML, PLC, Scada & HMI.
* An understanding and awareness of controls systems and communication protocols including Modbus and BacNET.
* Full driving licence required.
Basic salary offered in the £25-26k bracket, plus excellent benefits.
For graduates with 1-2 years' experience, this could be enhanced.
Based in the Leeds area. Suitabe locations include Leeds, Bradford and Halifax.