Graduate Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £27000|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 18:32|
Mechanical Graduate Engineer role, specialising in HVAC design.
Salary to approx £27k
Based in Somerset
* Carrying out system design for ventilation and heat recovery applications.
* Providing solutions for customers to include system schematics and drawings using CAD & Solidworks (training given)
* Carrying out heat flow calculations, psychrometrics, pipe & duct sizing & hydronics to produce an energy efficient solution for their customers.
* Costing up the project with a bill of materials and liaising with the sales team to ensure quotations are presented professionally and efficiently.
* Ideally degree or HNC qualified in mechanical engineering or related subject.
* Knowledge and interest in HVAC principles to include heat transfer, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, CAD and design.
* Design experience beneficial but not essential. Full product and systems training given.
* Full driving licence desirable, as there will be some site surveys to attend to,
A basic salary in the £23-27k bracket, pending on background and experience.
A higher salary may be considered for those with some career experience,
Pension and benefits.
Based predominantly in the office in Somerset.
Suitable locations include Taunton, Yeovil, Exeter and Southern Bristol.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's