Graduate Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £27000|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 18:32|
Mechanical Graduate Engineer role, specialising in HVAC design.
Salary to approx £27k
Based in Somerset
* Carrying out system design for ventilation and heat recovery applications.
* Providing solutions for customers to include system schematics and drawings using CAD & Solidworks (training given)
* Carrying out heat flow calculations, psychrometrics, pipe & duct sizing & hydronics to produce an energy efficient solution for their customers.
* Costing up the project with a bill of materials and liaising with the sales team to ensure quotations are presented professionally and efficiently.
* Ideally degree or HNC qualified in mechanical engineering or related subject.
* Knowledge and interest in HVAC principles to include heat transfer, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, CAD and design.
* Design experience beneficial but not essential. Full product and systems training given.
* Full driving licence desirable, as there will be some site surveys to attend to,
A basic salary in the £23-27k bracket, pending on background and experience.
A higher salary may be considered for those with some career experience,
Pension and benefits.
Based predominantly in the office in Somerset.
Suitable locations include Taunton, Yeovil, Exeter and Southern Bristol.