HVAC Design Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Design Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 14:34|
Key role, working on Mechanical Building Services Projects.
* Client facing role, working closely with end users, M&E consultants and contractors.
* The post will include visiting and liaising closely with their customers, site surveys and producing a full working design for HVAC services, with a bias towards cooling.
* Manage through the pre-construction phase with the support of a CAD team to build a costed tender, working with the client to agree on design changes and variations, with a handover to the project team to deliver.
* Assisting with sales strategy and delivery to potential customers.
* Would suit a proven track record as a Design Engineer or Design Manager from a Mechanical Building Services contracting or consulting background.
* HNC or degree qualifications in an engineering subject preferred but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills required, as you will part of the 'front line' developing relationships with current and new customers.
* Flexible attitude towards your role, as you may be required to assist with other parts of the business as required.
* Full driving licence needed.
Basic in the c£45-55k bracket, dependent on background and track record.
Car allowance, pension, bonus.
Located to the South East of Birmingham.
Applicants will ideally be within a commutable distance of Birmingham to attend meetings as required, though home working is available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's