HVAC General Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC General Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£50k|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 16:49|
HVAC General Manager required by a large global group, whose turnover is currently £30million in the UK.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a great opportunity to head up a brand new division, with the potential for growth and career development in the future.
THE COMPANY - HVAC GENERAL MANAGER
The company are suppliers of temporary structures, and are used for prestigious events in sport, hospitality, festivals and exhibitions throughout the UK.
THE ROLE - HVAC GENERAL MANAGER
- Initially, the role will include setting up the division, with the assistance from the Operations Director, Commercial Director and the Managing Director.
- The HVAC General Manager will provide leadership and direction of the division, with duties to include asset purchasing, utilisation, cost control and generation of new business via the sales process.
- Financial responsibilities for the division.
THE PERSON - HVAC GENERAL MANAGER
- Business acumen - must be able to demonstrate how you've exceeded expectations, as well as making business decisions with integrity.
- Ability to identify, measure and manage key indicators of business plan success.
- Experience in a HVAC sales or operations role.
- Full UK driving license is required.
- IT literacy
- Degree educated
THE PACKAGE - HVAC GENERAL MANAGER
Basic c£45k-50k + additional company benefits.
THE LOCATION - HVAC GENERAL MANAGER
Based in their office, south of Derby. Relevant locations include: Aston-on-Trent, Weston-on-Trent, Long Eaton, Breaston, Borrowash, Lockington, Castle Donington, Kegworth, Loughborough, Derby, Costock and surrounding areas.
You must be comfortable with UK travel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Service Manager
Basic to £45k+car+bonus
HVAC Specification Sales Engineer
Basic to £48K Bonus £20K
Area Sales Manager
Basic to £50K + £10K Bonus
Southern Regional Sales Manager
Basic to £55K OTE £65K
Basic to £47K + up to 25% bonus