HVAC Project Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 11:12|
HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager required in Essex/London.
Basic up to £45k+car/allowance+£10-12k bonus
Join a well established contractor.
* Overseeing Air Conditioning and full HVAC projects to include boiler, pipework, duct and BMS on commercial new builds or re-fits.
* Working closely with the sales teams, you'll be involved with some pre-construction to include surveys, design and procurement of equipment.
* Full site management to include supervision of labour, sub-contractors, health and safety with client responsibility and attending progress meetings.
* Ensuring projects are handed over on time and budget - these may start out on splits//VRF but branch into full mechanical over time.
* A good working knowledge of HVAC systems - in particular heating, boilers and pipework as the A/C and vent knowledge is already in-house within the team.
* Office and project management experience necessary, plus exposure to design and pre-construction duties.
* Driving licence and IT skills required.
A basic in the c£40-45k bracket.
Car or car allowance.
Bonus based on profitability - anticipated to be £10-12k
Based in the office in Essex/East London, covering sites across London and the South East.