Refrigeration Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Refrigeration Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 17:54|
Area Sales Manager required in Industrial Refrigeration & HVAC
Home based covering Southern Ireland.
Negotiable basic around c€45-55k, bonus, car and bens.
* Calling on industrial end users to sell in the companies range of cooling products.
* A mix of developing existing customer accounts and new customers.
* Following up calls & leads, with emphasis on arranging visits and presentations to potential customers.
* Working with the office to produce detailed technical quotations.
* Upselling as necessary to include install and service in addition to product.
* Huge scope and potential to develop the region, with the backing of a market leader.
* Proven track record in field sales is required, working as a Sales Engineer, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager or Business Development Manager.
* Technically strong in mechanical engineering, with understanding and experience of selling Refrigeration, Air Conditioning or Compressed Air solutions.
* Customer knowledge of the industrial and process markets is preferred, though applications from commercial sector sales engineers are invited.
* Flexibility required, as this is a home based role on the road and will give you a high level of independence and autonomy
Salary negotiable, most likely in the €45-55k bracket offered on background and experience.
Achievable bonus of c€10-15k, car and full benefits package.
Covering Southern Ireland.
Home based role, so flexible on your base/location as long as you're able and willing to cover working and travelling to the main cities; Dublin, Cork, Limerick etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's