HVAC Specification Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||HVAC Specification Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £48K Bonus £20K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 09:43|
HVAC Specification Sales Engineer required for a leading HVAC company in the Manchester and Leeds area.
THE COMPANY - HVAC SPECIFICATION SALES ENGINEER.
Our client has an excellent reputation for HVAC products. They have a manufacturing pedigree and have over 50 years experience in the HVAC sector. Their products are extremely simple to maintain, and have a reputation in the UK for first class reliability. The company has an excellent reputation for support and is one of a few that are growing in a stagnant market. They have an outstanding breadth of products within their range.
THE ROLE - HVAC SPECIFICATION SALES ENGINEER.
- Selling a range of commercial HVAC products to M&E Consultants (80%) and D&B M&E Contractors (20%).
- The role is a specification one so that involves helping consultants design HVAC systems into commercial and industrial applications. Equally the role could involve redesigning projects for consultants to help them meet the end users requirements more closely.
- Making 6/7 calls a week face to face with specifiers. Alot of the role is done on the phone and by email.
- Working closely with team mates.
THE PERSON - HVAC SPECIFICATION SALES ENGINEER.
- Experience of the commercial HVAC sector in a sales role. You will need around 2/3 years experience of the sector.
- Intelligent and articulate in explaining technical usps.
- Determination to win new business
- Organised and able to keep on track of over 100 projects at once
- Contacts with specifiers
THE PACKAGE - HVAC SPECIFICATION SALES ENGINEER.
Bonus to £20K
Excellent Company car and pension
25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
LOCATION - HVAC SPECIFICATION SALES ENGINEER.
Most of the work with be focused in the M62 corridor around Manchester and Leeds. But it will cover Newcastle and Scotland too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's