Industrial Chiller Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Industrial Chiller Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to é55k + door-door travel|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 15:22|
Service Engineer required from an industrial refrigeration/air conditioning background.
Basic to é55k with door-door travel.
Focusing on repair and maintenance of chillers in industrial sites.
Excellent potential for progression towards a management role.
* A mix of reactive breakdowns, planned maintenance of industrial chillers and cooling equipment.
* Some assistance with the installation and commissioning of rental/temporary equipment.
* Mobile role, liaising closely with customers across multiple sites.
* Providing technical assistance and support on contracts, plus assisting with quoting for remedial works
* As the region grows, great potential to progress your career into 1 or a combination of supervision, service management or sales/business development.
* F-Gas qualified engineer required, with experience of working on chillers, preferably within a process or industrial environment.
* Full driving licence and flexible to cover call-outs throughout Ireland as a region.
Salary in the é40-55k bracket. Vehicle, Door-door travel and full benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's