Mechanical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k+car+bens|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 14:28|
Mechanical Project Engineer required!
M4 corridor, around Swindon/Oxford/Reading area
Basic in the c£32-40k bracket, plus car and benefits.
* Managing contracts which will cover installations of chilled water systems and mechanical pipework.
* Taking projects from initial enquiry to include survey, design (including CAD), estimating, programming, procurement, logistics and on-site management.
* Client facing to ensure projects are handed over on time and to budget.
* Applications invited from Project Engineers, Contract Engineers or Design Engineers from a Mechanical, Building Services or HVAC background who are comfortable working on industrial projects.
* Project Management background saught, with CAD skills to complete installation drawings.
* Flexible to travel - both locally to sites and head office visits as required.
* A degree or HNC/HND in a mechanical engineering subject is preferred but not essential.
A basic in the c£32-40k bracket dependent on background and experience.
Company car/allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
Ideally located around the Oxford, Swindon, Salisbury, Winchester, Guildford area to cover projects in this area, with occasional travel to sites further afield as required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's