|Salary:||Basic to £35k+van+overtime|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 14:58|
Plumber required in the Birmingham/West Midlands area
Permanent on the books role, salary c£28-35k+van+overtime+door-door travel.
* Responsible for 1st & 2nd fix installations on commercial projects to include works on toilet blocks and kitchens.
* Involvement on screw, steel pipework where necessary.
* May also involve boiler servicing as part of the service team, with the company possibly putting you through your gas-safe qualifications.
* Commercial plumbing experience required, with CSCS card.
* Ability to work independently.
* Full driving licence required.
* 2 checkable work references needed.
Salary in the c£28-35k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Door to door travel, company van (good spec), pension, overtime after 40 hours, 23 days holiday.
Based in the West Midlands, ideally around Birmingham.
Please note, whilst most projects are currently in the Midlands, there will be some travel and working away as required.