|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£45K + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 15:42|
Product Manager required with either an HVAC and/or agricultural background, to be based near Birmingham.
This would be working for a global HVAC group, and is a brand new role based on their growth plans.
- Managing the development and delivery of new HVAC products for agricultural applications.
- Conducting market research to analyse the competitive landscape, and suggesting development for new and existing products to design and engineering teams.
- Developing marketing strategies.
- Maintaining product roadmaps through product management system.
- Keeping your knowledge of relevant legislative changes up-to-date as required.
- Travelling to the companies offices, as well as customer sites throughout the UK.
- Full UK driving license is required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Knowledge and experience of sales and marketing strategies.
Applications are encouraged from;
- Experienced Product Managers within the HVAC industry.
- HVAC Area Sales Managers / Business Development Managers who have experience of selling into agricultural markets.
- Knowledge of temperature control solutions, evaporative cooling, or the management of critical environments would be a distinct advantage.
- Graduates with a few years' work experience in either HVAC and/or agriculture may be considered too.
Basic up to c£45,000 annually, with a pool car available for travel to other UK sites.
You will ideally be based in the West Midlands, but applications will be considered from further afield. There is potential to work from home a few days a week if/when required.
Relevant locations include: Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Redditch, Telford, Stourbridge and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's