|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||Basic to c£30k + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 13:33|
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company who care about their staff. You will also be representing a well-established brand, where they have not had a complaint over the quality of their products in over 3 years!
This is a brand-new role as part of their extensive expansion plans.
- Assisting with the execution of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, and within budget.
- Liaising with the customer, sales teams and internal staff to ensure all documentation is in place.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and external suppliers.
- Administrative duties and maintenance of database.
- Assisting with technical queries and after sales as required.
- An understanding of the project cycle within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communicator, with strong IT literacy.
- HVAC or building services experience would be a distinct advantage.
Basic salary up to £28k, with chance to increase this after 6-month probation period. 7% contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday.
Based out of their head office, relevant locations include: Blyth, Bedlington, Choppington, Cramlington, Stannington, Horton Grange, Dinnington, Seaton Burn, Annitsford, Wideopen, New Hartley, Seaton Delaval, Whitley Bay and surrounding areas.