|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||Basic to c£30k + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 13:33|
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company who care about their staff. You will also be representing a well-established brand, where they have not had a complaint over the quality of their products in over 3 years!
This is a brand-new role as part of their extensive expansion plans.
- Assisting with the execution of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, and within budget.
- Liaising with the customer, sales teams and internal staff to ensure all documentation is in place.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and external suppliers.
- Administrative duties and maintenance of database.
- Assisting with technical queries and after sales as required.
- An understanding of the project cycle within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communicator, with strong IT literacy.
- HVAC or building services experience would be a distinct advantage.
Basic salary up to £28k, with chance to increase this after 6-month probation period. 7% contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday.
Based out of their head office, relevant locations include: Blyth, Bedlington, Choppington, Cramlington, Stannington, Horton Grange, Dinnington, Seaton Burn, Annitsford, Wideopen, New Hartley, Seaton Delaval, Whitley Bay and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's