|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 13:26|
Project Engineer required for a leading commercial pumps supplier in Farnborough.
- This is an office based role with all of the work being on the phone.
- The Project Engineer will manage around 15 - 20 projects at a time throughout the UK.
- Typical projects are packaged pumping stations for Bovis or Wimpey. This includes waste water installations and storm water.
- The role involves talking to different customers onsite and booking in work and dealing with schedulers to organise when parts should be delivered to site.
- Working alongside other design engineers and quoting engineers.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of moving water around domestic, commercial or industrial buildings
- A relevant degree or relevant experience.Graduates with a couple of years relevant working experience will be considered.
Basic to £40K
Bonus to £4K
Based in the Frimley, Farnborough, Aldershot area