|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to c£25K with progression opportunities|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 09:01|
Rapidly expanding HVAC company are seeking a Projects Engineer to be based out of their office near Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, fresh company who have a genuine appreciation for their employees. After 18-24 months in an office-based role, it has the potential to develop into a Project Manager role looking after projects from start to completion.
- Initially, the role will be office-based, supporting the Projects team.
- Projects include installation of smoke, natural and mechanical ventilation systems into care homes, apartment blocks, car parks etc.
- General duties will include procurement of materials, checking time-scales of projects to ensure they run to schedule, ensuring processes are adhered to.
- Ad-hoc duties as required to support the Projects team.
- Knowledge of Building Services or HVAC is essential - whether this be in a Design, Applications or Project role.
- Any experience of assisting with running projects would be highly sought after.
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, or related field of study would be desirable.
The company are offering a basic of £20K - £25K dependent on experience, with additional company benefits to include contributory pension scheme.
As the role progresses into a Project Manager role, a car will be offered to allow you to travel to sites.
Based in their office near Birmingham. Relevant locations include: Birmingham, Halesowen, Dudley, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.