|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £30k+benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 16:17|
Working within the Mechanical/Electrical Manufacturing industry
Basic salary c£25-30k
Join a company that continues to expand!
* Technical inspection and assessment of returned parts and components under warranty.
* Handling specific mechanical and electrical equipment to problem solve and understand fault cause where possible.
* Assist in calibration, upkeep and testing of field engineers' measurement equipment.
* Working closely with suppliers when sending faulty equipment back and chasing/liaising for reporting via phone and email.
* Logging all data and maintaining stock records accordingly.
* An Engineering background is required, ideally from a mechanical or electrical industry.
* Applications are invited from engineers with a quality or inspection background in component manufacturing or from HVAC / Mechanical or Electrical field engineers seeking a site/factory based hands-on role.
* Good communicator to work with suppliers and competent IT skills, mainly Excel & Outlook.
A basic salary in the £25-30k bracket, dependent on experience.
25 days holiday and excellent pension scheme.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Bradford, Otley, Shipley, Keighley.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's