R&D Engineer HVAC
|Job Title:||R&D Engineer HVAC|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 12:22|
HVAC R&D Design Engineers, Leeds based.
Join a rapidly growing team!
* Part of the product development team, you'll be responsible for the development and design of new HVAC products.
* Taking a project from concept, through manufacture and product launch.
* Carrying out unit and component design, engineering calculations, product selections and creating 3D models/layout drawings.
* Liaising with suppliers and manufacturing to draw up a project program and deliver to cost targets.
* You'll be degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
* Experience of mechanical design using 2D and 3D CAD software and exposure to sheet metal applications.
* HVAC knowledge a definite advantage.
A basic salary in the c£30-35k bracket.
Excellent company benefits.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable areas include Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's