|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to c£38k, OTE c£45k + Car|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 16:22|
Specialist and expanding Ventilation manufacturer are seeking an Area Sales Manager to cover East Anglia, Home Counties and North London region.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who invest in Research and Development, and are at the forefront of technology in their field.
- Selling a specialist range of air movement products. Their systems are designed to control temperature, and reduce noise levels in commercial buildings.
- Arranging visits with M&E Consultants and Contractors to provide technical information, and the benefits of using the companies products.
- You will receive support from the office with quotations, and IT systems that help with technical calculations.
- Understanding or experience in the Building Services sector. This role would suit somebody in an Internal Sales, Applications or technical role in the industry, who are looking to get out on the road in an External Sales position.
- Outstanding communication skills required to gain and retain customers.
- Appreciation of Maths and Physics.
- Full UK driving license.
- HNC, HND or Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services, or related field of study.
- Good track record in an External sales role, and/or contacts with Consultants and Contractors on patch would be highly beneficial.
- Technical understanding with Ventilation products.
Basic salary up to c£38,000 dependent on experience, with 15% bonus scheme paid quarterly against targets.
Car, pension and home office on offer.
Covering East Anglia, Home Counties and North London. Relevant locations include: Cambridge, Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St Albans, Watford, Harrow & surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's