|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40K OTE £60K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2017 11:01|
Sales Engineer required for a innovative commercial heating company in the London area.
- A stable business with a good family culture
- An innovative and broad range of highly efficient products
- A good stock of products
- Good technical service and support offered to customers
- To sell a wide range of wall hung and floor standing boilers, water heaters and renewables to M&E Consultants, Local Authorities and M&E Contractors.
- The split of customer base will be roughly 70% to M&E Consultants and 30% to M&E Contractors.
- You will be doing your own quotes.
- They have a technical design team to help with complicated projects.
- To complete a CRM system with a review on the pipeline twice a month.
- Experience of commercial or domestic heating products with the ability to sell and persuade people to use their products. You should be able to articulate their products unique selling points to Consultants.
- Or, experience of selling any technical products to M&E Consultants and M&E Contractors.
- Basic to £40K
- Guaranteed commission in year 1
- Monthly commission paid worth £27K p.a.
- Car or car allowance
Covering the Greater London area, spending most of your time in London. There will be times when you cover the areas outside of London in it's surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's