Specification Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Specification Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £60K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 14:58|
Specification Sales Engineer required for a leading heating company in the London area. They pride themselves on having one of the widest range of products available in the sector.
* Selling a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to M&E consultants.
* There is support from a technical specialist on certain specialist HVAC products.
* You will have a buddy in the office who will help you with your diary and CRM.
* The role will involve doing 2-3 calls a day for 4/5 days a week.
* Conducting CPD's and helping consultants with designs.
* Working closely with the other team members to help them follow specifications through.
* Making sure that the CRM system is up to date with info on customers.
The following types of backgrounds would be considered:
- CIBSE qualified consultant from either a Consultancy or D&B Contractor. MUST have sales ability.
- Sales experience in a related product: e.g.: Pumps, Pressurisation Units, Water Boosters, Boilers, Water Heaters, Water Treatment, BMS, Valves.
- A sales person from a competitor
- Specification sales experience in mechanical products.
Basic to £60K depending on experience
25 days holiday
Covering: London and within the M25
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's