|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £47K + up to 25% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:40|
Sales Engineer required for a leading HVAC manufacturer in the North of England. Ideally located in either Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham or Liverpool. Basic to £47K.
- Established over 100 years ago and a market leader in their field of expertise in HVAC.
- Recognised as having the best products in their sector. They also have a number of unique products.
- Technical knowledge in the business.
- 30K different products.
- Don't fight on price.
- They can go into a project and design a full system from scratch.
- They have commissioning knowledge too.
- Area Sales Manager required to sell a range of HVAC products into M&E Contractors, Consultants and FM Companies.
- Act upon leads generated by Barbour ABI.
- They have a design team to help you do designs on complicated projects. On simpler projects you'll be advising customers on product selection.
- They're looking for 2 quality calls a day.
- You will be comfortable in using a CRM system to record meetings and track projects.
Good knowledge on commercial HVAC plantrooms.
Good knowledge on pressurisation and separation systems.
Able to conduct CPD's on the above.
£40000 to £47000 depending on the person.
Bonus up to 25%
Company car / Opt out.
25 Days holiday
North of England, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Preston, Leeds and sometime in Newcastle & Scotland. Ideally located in Manchester or Birmingham.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's