Senior Engineer - Cooling
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Cooling|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 15:13|
Undertake service calls and help develop the division from the office.
Air Conditioning/Cooling background.
Basic c£40-45k plus vehicle & bonus.
* Attending site to fault find, inspect and repair specialist HVAC cooling equipment.
* Working closely with customers as technical point of contact for service contracts and acting as a troubleshooter.
* Developing the division from the office. To include looking at the offering, the pricing and the package offered to customers to enhance customer relationships.
* Over time, develop the division to create your own department, with engineers working under you.
* Air Conditioning service background preferred. Knowledge of splits, VRF plus exposure to chillers and air movement equipment preferred.
* F-Gas qualified, with additional NVQ/HNC certificates a bonus.
* Would suit a Senior Service Engineer, with some office experience and happy with a split role of site and office.
Basic salary in the c£40-45k bracket.
Company vehicle (van/estate car etc), bonus, pension and 25 days holiday.
Based in the office, just to the South East of Birmingham.
Suitable towns to commute from include the likes of Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Sutton Coldfield.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's