Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
|Job Title:||Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k+car allowance & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 11:57|
Air Conditioning Commissioning Engineer
Basic to £42k+car
Based South East/London
* Providing site support and advice for customers on behalf of an A/C manufacturer.
* Key role is to ensure equipment is installed correctly and commissioned via inspection and diagnostic testing.
* Assist customers with on-site troubleshooting and breakdowns.
* Attend the office as required to give technical support, assist with training to engineers plus advice on warranties and spare parts.
* Track record in reactive service calls on air conditioning equipment, principally VRF.
* Some experience of on-site commissioning of equipment.
* Excellent communication and IT skills required to work with customer effectively.
* F-Gas qualified. NVQ Level 2 or 3 preferred but not essential.
* Applications invited from Service Engineers, Commissioning Engineers, Senior Engineers or Technical Support Engineers in Air Conditioning.
A basic salary in the c£36-42k bracket, based on background and experience.
Car allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
Ideally based in or around West/South London to include Berkshire and Surrey, with the ability to commute into the city or attend the office in Surrey.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's